Friday, November 9, 2012

Tony Stark: I am motherfuckin' Robert Downey Jr



So halloween is over, and I feel cracked out like the costume junkie that I am.



I wanted to try a challenge....
I wanted to make myself look like an extraordinarily handsome man. 

I meditated on my finest make-up skills, acquired a black t-shirt and a small, round, light, and set to work one night at 3 am.

YES, I SAID 3 AM. BECAUSE I AM A CRAZY PERSON WHO APPARENTLY DOESN'T NEED TO SLEEP.


Anyway.

Check out what I came up with for my first make-up and costume run.









Some of the preliminary foundation and contouring, to elongate my nose, thicken my brows, make my cheekbones pop and my mouth and jaw to look more masculine. 


Finished product, handsome-man brooding face included. 


Potts? 


Where could she be? I forgot my Social Security Number again. 



Tony Motherfuckin' Stark. 







What I would do differently next time: 

- Slick my hair back with gel 
-Get actual black crepe wool for realistic facial hair (sometimes eye liner and a sponge just doesn't cut it.) 
-Not attempt this at 3 am. 




Questions? Comments? Requests?
Leave me a note!


No comments:

Post a Comment